*Cues Living Single Theme music* We are livingggggg single! Ohhh in a 90’s kind of world, I’m glad I got my girls!
I have always been that girl that loves, LOVE, and romantic at heart. Despite having a relationship status as, single, I still delight in all of the joy and adoration that surrounds Valentine’s day! One thing that I have learned is that fulfillment of love does not stem from a man or woman, but it comes from within. Two of the greatest loves of all are, self love and the love from God.
If you are single this year for Valentine’s day, check out some fun ideas below to celebrate loving you and enjoying singleness!
1. Girls night– Girl, have fun on V-day by hanging with your friends “Galentine’s Day”. Go to dinner with your gals and celebrate self love. Cheers to never settling!
2. Home dining– Order take out from your favorite restaurant and catch up on your favorite TV shows or watch your top movie.
3. Family time– Spend time with your family. What better way to spend this day with people that love you most.
4. Gift giving– Send a gift to someone and help brighten their day. You never know what the next person is going through. Plus, it does the heart well by doing good for someone else. Also, by yourself a gift while you’re at it lol! Send yourself flowers, Tiffany & Co necklace, and chocolate covered strawberries.
5. Spa day/night– Give yourself a gift to the spa. Get a nice massage, hair/nails done and enjoy “Me time”. If you’d rather avoid crowds, you can also give yourself a little spa day at home, do your nails, hair, facial mask. Take care of yourself!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BEAUTFUL! Remember, you are fearfully and wonderfully made, your price is far beyond rubies! Continue to choose you and refuse to settle! Giving yourself love and enjoying God’s love is better than being in the hands of a wrong love!
Remember we are in this journey together!